We are looking for a talented in-house Graphic Designer with a true flair for design to join our busy and expanding marketing team.
As the in-house graphic designer will own the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the services Johnson Fleming and NFP offer and other marketing goals. From concept through to execution, you will be responsible for improving our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
We have the utmost commitment to what we do and the value we bring to our work. We are seeking someone who will thrive being a part of a highly driven team that has a transformational impact on our clients, and fits our culture and beliefs.
You will be responsible for:
Managing the full recruitment process from start to finish including;
- Designing elements that define the look and feel of our company, services, and products.
- Providing the marketing team with design assets that will support their posting on social media, outbound marketing campaigns and other channels.
- Supporting the sales team pitch for new clients by producing proposal documents conceptual design ideas and engaging webinar slide decks.
- The maintenance, look and feel of both the Johnson Fleming and NFP Europe website.
- The creation of video content throughout the year to be hosted on the website and various social media platforms.
- The creation and maintenance of design templates for the wider business to use in their delivery to both clients and business prospects (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word etc)
- You will already be an experienced Graphic Designer, having worked for several years in a similar role. Your experience will be backed-up by a portfolio of the type of work you have done.
- Comfortable working within a friendly environment, dealing with tight deadlines on occasion.
- An excellent organiser who can multitask and prioritise multiple stakeholders and deadlines.
- Past experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
- Exceptional communication skills – confident in presenting ideas and social thinking to different parts of the business with key partners
- Competent in graphic design software specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (and beneficial if experienced in other Adobe Cloud Applications).
- Knowledge of HTML a major plus.
- Creative and enthusiastic, you will be well versed in designing creative PowerPoint presentations to win over internal and external audiences at a senior level.
- Designing and formatting (for print and online execution) all marketing collateral, advertising and presentations amongst others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.