NFP entities that are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Ernest R Shaw Limited (FCA ref. 310789)
- NFP Commercial Solutions Limited (FCA ref. 432935)
- NFP Wealth Management Limited (FCA ref. 134005)
- NFP Benefits Consultants Limited (FCA ref. 518520)
- Johnson Fleming Limited (FCA ref. 736842)
- Johnson Fleming Future Life Planning Limited (FCA ref. 624499) is an appointed representative of Johnson Fleming Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
This information can be checked by visiting the Financial Conduct Authority website at https://register.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768
Company registration numbers
- NFP Holdings Limited (NFP) is made up of the following companies:
- Holding Company (non-trading) – Registered in England & Wales No. 12282813
- Ernest R Shaw Limited - Registered in England & Wales No. 00812154
- NFP Commercial Solutions Limited - Registered in England & Wales No. 05363563
- NFP Wealth Management Limited - Registered in England & Wales No. 02089789
- NFP Benefits Consultants Limited - Registered in England & Wales No. 06532473
- Johnson Fleming Limited - Registered in England & Wales No. 04385810
- Direct Safety Solutions Ltd - Registered in England & Wales No. 06423668
- The Connor Consultancy Limited - Registered in England & Wales No. 3590731
14 Caroline Point
62 Caroline Street
Direct Safety Solutions Ltd
Connor Consultancy Ltd
The Old Corn Barn
Upper Culham Lane
Information on this website
The information provided within this website is intended for general guidance and does not constitute an incitement, invitation, personal recommendation or legal, taxation, financial or investment advice.
We have taken care to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate and up-to-date. However the accuracy and completeness of any information cannot be guaranteed and the site is published errors and omissions excepted. No liability can be accepted for any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of, or reliance upon, this information.
If you become aware of any defects or inaccuracies in the site, please notify us immediately:
Every effort is taken to ensure that changes in legislation, regulations and taxation are reflected in the site as soon as possible but there may inevitably be a delay while this takes place. We therefore recommend that you ask us for confirmation of any facts before relying on them as the basis for a decision.
NFP cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any action taken by any users whether authorised or not.
We have, however, taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the accuracy, security and confidentiality of information available through this website.
Within this website there are hypertext links to other third parties sites that, if activated, result in you leaving our website and entering a third party site. NFP does not control these sites and makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any information or products displayed. Furthermore, NFP does not assume any responsibility or liability for these sites.
The products, services and information offered in this website are intended for UK residents only. The contents of the website are not to be regarded as offers to buy or sell, or a solicitation for any products or services shown on the site.
NFP reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and users of the website are responsible for ensuring they are aware of such changes.
All information, text, images and layout are the exclusive property of NFP and you are only permitted to print, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from this website for personal use. All other copying, transmission or storage in any form is specifically forbidden without the written agreement of NFP.