Buy to let
Purchasing a buy-to-let property could be very profitable, but understanding your choices is important. You may need to purchase the property as a limited company rather than in an individual name. Before making any costly mistakes, getting full financial advice is imperative. Our experts can help you navigate strict exposure and lending limits in the buy-to-let market, allowing you to make an investment that offers a regular income.
We are here to:
- Help establish the type of investor you wish to be, what market you want to buy into
- Calculate your borrowing based on rental income from the potential property
- Arrange an Agreement in Principle (AiP)
- Review your protection needs
- Consider other costs such as arrangement fees, letting agent fees, gas safety certificates, energy assessments and rental voids
- Helping you find the perfect buy to let property
- Finalising your mortgage arrangements
- Assisting with your survey needs
- Helping with Solicitor / Conveyancer
- Support from start to finish
The choices you have when selecting a mortgage are complicated, and making the wrong choice could be costly. Our specialists will recommend appropriate solutions from across the whole of the market having access to thousands of rates, very often exclusive ensuring you are getting the best value for money.
Wherever you are in your property financing journey, we have the options and advice that can make a difference.